In the spirit of supporting, local gaming shops, and in a desperate quest to build my Carib faction for Blood & Plunder, I drove down the coast to Redcar.
I could have added a side excursion to Pendraken Mimiatures, but my mission was the Carib Faction so it was a run to Redcar and a walk along the beach before some games shopping.
![]() |
| Right on the Sea Front |
![]() |
| Turn left inside... |
![]() |
| Wargames shop and hub |
![]() |
| Overwhelming range. |
The haul.
Firelock Games have gone expensive. Gavin tgd owner is running lower on stock since the prices are daunting.
I picked up some "fatigue dice" two packs.
Three packs of Caribs to add to my Port Royal group, giving me 24 plus Caribs, easily enough for a 100 point force.
A casualty pack, for Port Royal more than anything else, but it colours a game nicely.
A blood and plunder activation deck. Probably didn't need it but...
And a Blood and Crowns Activation Deck to replace my home made one.
And one last dishonourable mention. The huge Seagull that stole my baguette sandwich. I named him Steven Sea'Gull. The other birds were terrified of him. He swooped in, whipped my baguette, and made off with it.A helpful passerby informed me, "Oh yeah he does that all the time!"
Visitors to the seafront beware!





No comments:
Post a Comment