Friday 31 August 2018

Bronze Age Alashiya, Campaign Summer 2019

Since I am off to be an exile in Cyprus (Alashiya) over the Autumn and am only back for five weeks in December I have floated the proposal for a Bronze Age Campaign using the Dux Bellorum rules next Summer.  4 players who each take a Sea Peoples army/tribe and a Cypriot city state.  We will use Trojan war figures as our Sea raiders.  (although if I may assume an air of superiority please note that my own figures are the real deal, however shockingly painted they are!)  

I will do a lot more reading into the known history behind this project, as well as visiting some of the archaeological sites, especially Kiteon, although the citadel of Paleopaphos and the Tombs of the Kings are almost literally on my doorstep at home.

Also important will be the rules, and I will create some amendments as well as playtest them before we start.  The first game will be an introductory for the players to revisit the rules.  

As in the Dark Ages Dux Bellorum the Campaign will be simple enough that there is no need for an umpire, and as the Great and Overweight Pharaoh I intend to play.  I`m sourcing a Crown of the Two Lands to wear during games...


https://www.dropbox.com/s/sp4dtv1s37fzofg/Bronze%20Age%20Anax%20Draft.docx?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment