Sunday 12 February 2017

An Achaean update

It's good to see Uriah's Peleset are coming on nicely; the April get together is looking good.
For myself I need to start playtesting our game for WorLard III, so I've had a bit of a push on the Achaeans. These are all Cutting Edge figures from Warlord Miniatures.
First off we have some unarmoured types:


Followed by their armoured equivalents:


And finally some armoured Sea Peoples:


This puts my painted total at 1 chariot, 12 archers and 30 spearmen but I still have another pack of Warlord Achaeans to paint before I move onto the leaders and chariots. The latter are Foundry that Jim kindly picked up for me at the York show last week.
Of course, I still have a Trojan army to paint but this little lot should get me started.

2 comments:

  1. Like 'em, very nice work indeed. A couple of those Sea Peoples seem to be leaning from the effects a stiff norwesterly. They'll need to get their land legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very nice. You have a lot of work ahead of you before you can start on the Wilusians, by Vectron.

    ReplyDelete